Thursday, August 09, 2007

Blogs to Flog #1

The house is empty, with the hubby and kids away for a few days. I get a lot of work done during these precious days, but I have also been spending far too much time on the computer, snooping around. There have been several sites and blogs I've been wanting to check out, so it's not a total waste of time. Came across a great blog that I think will be useful (okay, at the very least amusing) for children's writers. Editorial Anonymous is the blog of a children's book editor. She's irreverent, hilarious, straightforward and occasionally very snarky. I loved it. If you're a writer and want to get a better understanding of what goes on in the places where most manuscripts go to die (and want to find out why they die) check this blog out.

No comments: