Sunday, January 05, 2014

Incoming: "12 Countries in 12 Months" cards from Stephanie

I sent a lot of letters, postcards and collages in December. A lot. It was very enjoyable and gave me an opportunity to create and send things out into the ether. (I mean, really, what am I to do with all of those collages and mail art if I don't mail them out? I would drown in bits of paper.) Now I've started to receive cards, notes and emails notes back, which is even more enjoyable. Thus far, the "incoming" has arrived from Spain, Australia, Sri Lanka, Korea, the United States, the Netherlands, and Germany. Fun times at the Tofino post office! Yesterday I received three cards from Stephanie Levy who taught the 30 Days of Collage course I took last fall. (The next course begins April 2014 and it's well worth it. Lots of ideas and inspiration.)

Berlin - 12 Countries in 12 Months - Stephanie Levy

Stephanie embarked on an ambitious (and envy-inducing) project awhile back - 12 Countries in 12 Months, which you can read about here. The cards that Stephanie mailed to me are the result of this project.

London - 12 Countries in 12 Months - Stephanie Levy 

Greece - 12 Countries in 12 Months - Stephanie Levy

1 comment:

Luna Levy said...

Thank you Adrienne for such a kind post! You are an amazing collage artist yourself and you inspire me too! xoxo